What is this term “Candida”?

Candida is often just another term used to describe yeast fungus. Quite often when someone says they have a “candida problem” what they are really saying is that they have a yeast overgrowth problem. It is also referred to as “Candida Albicans” or a “Candida Yeast” overgrowth.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.